jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

Redescubriendo music.

El otro dia me dio por entrar en una aplicacion de mi ipad y echarme unas partidas y encontre una cancion de un grupo, Chiddy Bang, que son la leche, se salen y la verdad que aparte de hacer buena musica me han servido para mucho. Y os dejo aquí algo de su música espero que os guste.



Man I'm looking for the good life
Something that you can't imagine
It's something you don't know
Man I'm looking for the good life
Baby girl I got a ticket, do you wanna go?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We Chasin' the dream
so what is life the diamonds and the gleam
get a job while I'm doing it
promise to stay true in it
doin' it
but promise to never let another soul ruin it
And things ain't what it seem
make money to spend it
I got my scheme
work hard while we doin' it
promise to stay true to it
doin' it
but promise to never let another soul ruin it
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Copyright (c) 2010 My hip hop life. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.